• Optionen

Does anyone here speak english?? I need some help...

• 0 0
    • 22. Jan 2013 05:48
    • thanks for all your answers. I got through the day ok but was hungry going to bed which is not good. i will have to plan a wee bit different today!!

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 09:16
    • hey flowerpower,

to save points just look for low calories stuff, cause our points are nothing else than counting calories 1:50. Therefor i would go for fruits and vegetables on every meal, they dont have that much calories, so how about a fruit salad for next breakfast?  I also eat lots of wholemeal stuff to keep me full for longer.

My second advice is, scala EVERYTHING your eating. our food data base shows doses, but scaling it yourself you ll be safe and may save some points.

For your better understanding: my breakfast today: wholemeal bread 85 g, cream cheese 40 g, honey 30 g, coffee with 94 ml milk = 9.6 points. Add an orange or stuff and it will be at about 10 points.

Our system is really nothing else than counting calories.

good luck for you and if there are any more questions, feel free to leave me an IM!

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 09:12
    • Flowerpower: I wrote you a Private Notice.

Welcome to our Club and good luck!

Jeanie

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 08:37
    • Hello flowerpower, 

I have a look at your diary. 

My first advice is to weigh your food. My serving of Butter is much less than a serving shown here. And  I have bananas weighing 97 gram and some weighing more than 125g. you know what I mean? 

Whole weat bread keeps you satisfied longer than Sandwich bread so you needen´t to eat Bread and muesli. Maybee a second peace of banane if you are really hungry, they have a yellow point at the diary. Some vegetables like tomatoes or paprika have really low points and are good snacks. 

It is helpfully to drink some Water before start eating, and you should eat slow. Often we are satisfied before we know it, because it takes some moments till the stomache sends the message. 

I hope you understand what I want to tell you, english was not my prefered lesson at school ;) .

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 08:20
    • good Luck.  i agree with the ideas of the others.

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 08:00
    • My englisch is not good but I try it. First of all you schould drink a lot. Tea (without suger) or wahter.That fills you up without having points.Sorry for my  englisch.Good luck and a great day.

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 07:54
    • Good morning flower

first of all,

You really can not speak German or write ?

I´ll try...you should test for breakfast eat something that makes you full but you still have enough points.
      for example, whole grain breads, meats with less fat, maybe tomatos or cucumbers.
      You can also eat yogurt or cottage cheese, perhaps with cereals...

You can also in the public diaries to see what others eat for breakfast and orient yourself. Maybe you`ll find something for you...

If you now have consumed so many points, I would advice you to create a daily schedule for your meals, so you keep an overwiew

greetings

Änderungen rückgängig machen

• 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 07:47
    • Hi! I speak English. Lots of fruits and low-fat yoghurt and you should be okay. :)
    • 0 0
    • 21. Jan 2013 06:56
    • i just started today, put in what i had for breakfast and i only have a few points left. any ideas what i can eat that fills me up but doesnt have alot of points.